Sunday 30 May 2010

The next step....here I go again...

So I've finished the HRT and I couldn't be happier. Being an emotional psycho is bloody hard work and I wouldn't wish it on anyone...How on earth do emotional psychos manage it full time? Maybe being a hormonal emotional psycho is worse...Anyways, I am so OVER it...I hope I never come into contact with those wicked brown & white pills EVER again....

Which takes me neatly onto the next stage...

I've enjoyed a drug free weekend (never thought I'd d myself find myself saying that)but have been slightly disappointed that my tears didn't dry up with my HRT drug use, I am still crying at ridiculous things, thank god I am single or I would be seriously embarrassing myself...crying at Britain's Got Talent....purrrlease, get a grip woman.

Tomorrow morning I have the first of many early starts (I hate early starts), I am off back to the clinic to have blood taken. If it's the same as last time I'll have to go back on wednesday and probably start shooting up Suprecar & Menopur sometime around then...

Shitting myself, well not literally, but I am feeling pretty scared...and then excited...and then scared again....ooo, and excited....here I go again :)

3 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog. What is HRT? Good luck on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello & welcome to my ramblings!
    HRT is Hormone Replacement Therapy but is used slightly differently in IVF than it is in menopausal women who take one a day, during IVF you take 2 a day. I think they are a mix of oestrogen & progesterone & are used to supress your hormones before you start your FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)which stimulates you into creating more than one egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, makes you sound like a drugie all that shotting up lol. Horrible for your hormones though xxx

    ReplyDelete