Wednesday 12 May 2010

Pill Popping..My daily cocktail of drugs, vitamins & Potions.

After many years of taking no pharmaceutical drugs and getting by on homeopathic remedies and flower essences, i am now taking enough pills that if you picked me up (now, lets face it, at just under 6ft this would be difficult) and shook me around a bit, I would rattle!

Start the day with a HRT tablet!!!!


Then a homeopathic remedy which is balancing my chakras. (prescribed yesterday)

Next 7 drops of She Oak & Turkey Bush Australian Bush Flower Essences.

Then, around lunch time I take my pregnacare & Royal Jelly.

Followed by another homeopathic chakra remedy.

At 8pm it's time for another HRT.

Getting ready for bed it's another homeopathic chakra remedy.


Finished off with another 7 drops of She Oak & Turkey Bush Australian Bush Flower Essences.

So for a girl who doesn't like taking pills, it seems I am making up for lost time, from one extreme to the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment