Monday 29 March 2010

Fertility Foods & Fertility No No's...

I've been reading a few books on fertility and diet and have compiled a list that I thought I would share, I am struggling with some of the fertility no no's, shocked to see that both rhubarb and peas are no good for us TTC ladies!

If there is anything i have missed out please feel free to comment & share the knowledge, I will update the list!


I just have to add that the Australian Bush Flower Essence 'She Oak' is amazing for treating all cases of infertility. I have seen 2 women have healthy pregnancies, births & children after taking this remedy. Both had struggled for years ttc.


FERTILITY FOODS









Algae (Blue green)
Almonds
Aloe Vera
Apples
Apricots
Asparagus
Avocados
Bananas
Bee Pollen.
Beetroot
Berries (Blue, black, cranberry &strawberry)
Broccoli
Brussel Sprouts
Cabbage
Carrots
Cauliflower
Celery
Coconut & Coconut Milk
Cucumber
Fennel
Flax seeds
Garlic
Ginger
Grapefruit
Grapes (red)
Halibut
Hazelnuts
Hemp seed Protein
Kelp
Lemons & Limes
Maca
Pecans
Pumpkin Seeds
Quinoa
Q 10
Royal Jelly
Salmon
Sea Veg
Sesame seeds
Spinach
Sunflower seeds
Sweet potato
Spirulina
Walnuts
Water
Yams

FERTILITY NO NO's







Alcohol
Aspartame (found in diet drinks)
Animal fats
Biscuits, sweets & cakes
Caffeine
Reduce or eliminate dairy
Drugs, both medicinal & recreational
Echinacea
Fried foods
GM Foods
Junk Food
St John's wort
non organic meat
Peas
Red clover
Rhubarb
Soya
Sugar
Tonic water
Wheat & gluten

Environmental HAZARDS







Eat Organic food
Filter water
Careful about cleaning products
Avoid plastic use glass
Avoid clingfilm
Avoid non stick pans
Use eco paints
Careful in the garden, of herbicides & pesticides.
Electromagnetism, limit time on computer, dont sit with laptop on lap.
Don't carry mobile phones in pockets.
Remove electrical appliances from bedroom.
Remove glow in the dark alarm clock from bedrooms.

2 comments:

  1. wow looks like you have found some great info! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.male fertility I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete